1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Revelations Updated?

Discussion in 'Revelation' started by Astralika, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Astralika

Astralika Member

Local Time:
    7:32 PM
    I'm still super new to this little community, and the day after I joined, Revelation (the pack I joined through) updated from 2.4.1 to 2.5.0. I imagine that the server *is* going to update, but I looked at some spots on this forum and didn't see if there was news that the update was in the works or planned. I hope this is an okay place to ask what the plans were in regards to that?

2. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    There are plans to update the server as far as I am aware, but it may take some time as we prefer to wait for all potential bugs to be patched and so on before the update takes place. Exactly how long I would not know, but in the near future most likely.

3. Astralika

Astralika Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the heads-up! Knowing it'll be a bit is enough for me to try and revert my update. I instinctively hit all the update buttons when I see them, but realized too late that maybe this wasn't one I wanted to hit, haha!

4. GreyWolf11

GreyWolf11 Former Staffer

Local Time:
    You can also use our launcher to play packs, as it keeps you running the version we run for the server as well as having the IPs pre-set for MyM servers.
    ~Grey