1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided Against Rtp on Antimatter Chemistry

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by MaulwurfRitter, Apr 21, 2022.

?

Activate ./rtp in Nehter, Deep Dark, Atum

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MaulwurfRitter

MaulwurfRitter Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    I would suggest that in Deep Dark, Nether and Atum the command ./rtp would be activated. Because it is easier for players to get into not yet mined areas.

2. xcb567

xcb567 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    AFAIK, all other servers only got rtp/rt enabled in overworld and farmworld.
    Why should AnitMatter be special?

3. MaulwurfRitter

MaulwurfRitter Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I only know about AntiMatter. But than I do not see why it is only ther enabled.
    But yes AntiMatter do not need Special. The idea came to my Mind as player get stucked in the Deep drak at the Spawn because other Players build a big hole around it.

4. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Doesnt Deep Dark was reseted to fill that hole? Does that happened again? Also theres a few ways to travel above such holes.

Also I see how /rtp would lead to the deaths in DD due to darkness, nether due to lava... Also all farmworlds dont have /rtp on bc its fun/tedious journey to find structures on your own way. In singleplayer you dont have access to such command (maybe if you cheat).
    Netherless i dont see any good point in adding /rtp in farmworld beside mining farmwold

5. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    You run into issues with spawning next to pretty bad places. We had this enabled at one point a long time ago. It didn't go over well.

Atum could be doable but not the deep dark or nether.

Overall, I am rejecting this. If you want to make a suggestion just for Atum, I might be for that.