1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Screen Blank

Discussion in 'Infinity Skyblock' started by Emrys720, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Emrys720

Emrys720 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    I was working on making a rune of summer with Botania, and as I went to check NEI (this was shortly before a restart) my screen went black. I heard my jetpack running, and the sound of damage being taken, so I force quit minecraft. I tried to log in again, after I assumed the restart (which was 2 minutes away at the time, I think), and I logged in with the screen being black again.

I have no idea what's causing this issue; it's never happened before, but I have a feeling it may have to do with the runic altar, but I can't be sure.

2. yurikha27

yurikha27 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hi there,
    Do you crash? One way you can tell if you crash is if the sounds repeat in an endless loop after the screen turns black. If you crash, please post the crash-report (instructions at mym.li/crash) and we may be able to render assistance. If you don't think it's a crash, please upload your console output log; there may be something useful in there. If you're unsure, upload your output log and look for the most recent crash-report. Any information helps. Thanks; I await your reply.

Sincerely,
    yurikha27

3. Emrys720

Local Time:
    There is no crash log. When i log in i start to see things render then the screen goes black. I'll load it up again and copy the log. I didn't see anything in it myself, but I'm not the most skilled in reading them

4. yurikha27

Local Time:
    Yes, please do :)

Are you still able to perform commands? That would indicate a rather severe rendering glitch. If you can still type, try to teleport somewhere else and see if that helps.

5. Emrys720

Local Time:
    The log was too big for pastebin, so I removed the very beginning of it, the normal instance loading information.

I haven't tried to do commands. I'll load up again, and try to TP to spawn. I can ESC and get my cursor to show, but not the menu or anything else, so I'm unsure of its efficacy but I'll attempt.[DOUBLEPOST=1468314656,1468314019][/DOUBLEPOST]I was able to tp to spawn and back. I panicked so thanks for the suggestion. Hopefully it won't happen again

6. yurikha27

Local Time:
    You're welcome :)

It seems you may be missing a class file, so if the issue arises again, try force-updating the modpack; otherwise I don't really know what caused it. It looks like it was definitely a render glitch. For future reference, could you put which modpack you're on?
    Thanks.

Sincerely,
    yurikha27