1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Serve Suggestion: Improvements to direwolf20 1.7

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by JohannaRocha, Mar 28, 2020.

1. JohannaRocha

JohannaRocha New Member

Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    I was playing on the server and I realized that in the store the economy doesn't work much since there is no solid store and there is only market and market on a small server, it doesn't work, if there was a server store that we could sell to the server, it would help and improve economies and it would hold players more to get more money. Another suggestion is that the voting system is not taking very well, many sites sometimes do not and the vote does not arrive.
    And maybe make another world of construction, because this one is full of abandoned buildings.

2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    Hello JohannaRocha,

I'm not sure how we could stimulate the market? We usually leave the server economy to the players and only add items to the market if they aren't available ingame.

You can find more vote sites here.

As for the old buildings in the Overworld, if you make a ticket at the coordinates ingame ( /ticket create) we will come regenerate the area for you. That will help clean up the world.

HanoverFist69