1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Server constantly lagging and crashing every now and then

Discussion in 'Tekkit Legends' started by JohnBonDovy, Sep 14, 2018.

1. JohnBonDovy

JohnBonDovy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    Hi,
    a lot of ppl already gave up it seems, wheres on a friday around this time there are rather "many" ppl online, theres now at max 5 (or so).
    The server is constantly lagging and crashing every now and then. lately it feels like it crashes every 20-30 Minutes. Could you guys look into it?
    thanks a lot!
    best regards

2. JohnBonDovy

Local Time:
    Please 4give me if I bring this up yet again.
    Im only playing on this server for 2 months now, so far I had a great gaming experience, noticed a very supporting community plus a great staff. I understand that Im a newbie here and ppl who been playing a lot longer either dont have the issues I (and others) are having, or are currently inactive on tekkit legends, so again forgive me if I as a noob keep on posting here...

Also its weekend and I could picture that ppl have other things to do, in the best case better things than maintaining some sort of online gaming platform.

Yet, if you find the time, could you please look into the issue. I dont know whats wrong but I (and others) are having a lot of lag (not talking about graphical lag but for example you chat something and it takes ages for the chat to appear), sometimes resulting in a boot from the server. The server itself mostly keeps running, but it seems ppl get kicked for lag issues? Im not able to describe it any better.

thanks in advance and best regards

3. chaseB2

chaseB2 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    Hello JohnBonDovy, I've looked into the issue, it looks like it may have resolved itself. Can you confirm that's it's been fixed or is otherwise still a problem.

4. JohnBonDovy

Local Time:
    Hi chaseB2,
    for now the lag seems to be a lot less and ppl havent been kicked as often as yesterday (maybe even not at all today, but I cant confirm that since I wasnt online all day long...)
    do u have any idea what might have cauzed those issues?
    thanks for looking into it!

5. chaseB2

chaseB2 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    It's hard to say, could be anything from a problem with the server, to a players base having something messed up, to even something as far out as a mob stuck in a bush. Glad to hear it's back to normal again. If you do start running into problems again, feel free to reach out to us again. For now, I'm gonna go ahead and mark this thread as done. Best of luck! :)