1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Server lags!!!

Discussion in 'Infinity Skyblock' started by HaLCeFeR, Sep 9, 2016.

1. HaLCeFeR

HaLCeFeR Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    I played on the project. The End I found a comet and half filled with ore inventory. I was in a very expensive advanced ichor robe. But there was some incomprehensible failure, 5 seconds I walked away to pour the water and see the ability of flight turned off, and I quickly fall down ... I fear left the game, went through pyata minutes thinking that then accidentally pulled the U key and disabled properties armor. But it turned out they were included, and the flight shut down because of the bug on the server. I demand to be rolled back my inventory, or return the most valuable things, otherwise I refuse to play on the server, because it lost interest in him. My stuff: robe of stratosphere, shiny hammer with fortune 3, thaumium cleaver with beheading 5 and over 20*64 draconium dust... Please... I need in this...

2. lorarose

lorarose Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    Just for clarification, you are saying that you died in the End?

3. HaLCeFeR

HaLCeFeR Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Yes if i wrote uncorrectly sorry. English it isnt my native language[DOUBLEPOST=1473492057][/DOUBLEPOST]

4. YourMCGeek

YourMCGeek Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    Info - Refunds on lost items | MineYourMind Community

I believe your problem falls under the No Refund Policy. Please review it above.

5. stijn04356789

stijn04356789 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Sadly enough it is indeed falling under our no refund policy. There will be hopefully a grave for you in the end at the location where you died. But sadly enough staff can not do anything beside that.