1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Server Market Item

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by BookerTheGeek, Jan 18, 2022.

1. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    Heyo!

Since MystCraft dimension creation is disabled on every server (I might be wrong about that but am pretty sure that that statement is factual) could we please put up the crystal block from MystCraft up for sale on the market? I'm thinking 100 MyM's for a stack.

Why?
    The crystals are used to make a portal to custom locations via mod mechanics. The only way to acquire the crystals is to explore custom MystCraft dimensions or create a dimension with the appropriate page.

Thanks for reading!

(Mainly this is for Infinity, Normal and Expert, but also for any other pack with MystCraft in it.)

2. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    Doesn't Draconic Evolution add Awakened Obsidian portals or is that a post 1.7 mechanic. In either case despite not playing 1.7 packs I support this

BookerTheGeek likes this.
  3. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    I'm pretty sure this was implemented on the old infinity nodes. Perhaps another @Administrator can give their opinion.

BetaPetey and BookerTheGeek like this.
  4. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    It's right there! For me...

Muahaha!

5. BlazeFTB

BlazeFTB Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    yes i remember that being a thing on old ftb infinity and monster nodes. crystal blocks were available on market as server listing

6. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    BookerTheGeek likes this.