1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server Request: Hardcore Realism

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by SilverRose13, Oct 11, 2020.

?

Hardcore Realism, yea or nae?

1. Yea

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Nae

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilverRose13

SilverRose13 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    In light of MC Eternal server being closed down, I have a suggestion for a new pack in it's place.

Hardcore Realism!

"This modpack has a focus on survival and realism, trying to be as realistic as possible with mods like Dynamic Trees, Biomes o' Plenty, MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod, Weather Storms and Tornadoes, and Tough As Nails. Many lesser-known mods are also used, trying to stray away from the boring run-of-the-mill basic modpack. However, mods such as Tinker's Construct, Iron Chests, Chisel, and a few others are also used. The mining aspect of the game has been entirely changed, with the removal of basic stone and new geological features, underground seas, and cave generation revamps. The mods that do this are Rockhounding:Rocks, Minecraft Mineralogy, and Realistic Ore Veins. I also constantly mess with new mods that might or might not stay. This is what the Alphas and Betas are for, so if you are into trying out possibly unstable but work in progress modpack content, then go ahead and download the alpha and beta versions of the pack" -from the page for it.

A mix of hardcore but also easy, with everyone's favourite Blood Moons! Among other things as well.

Thought it may be a good one.

2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:12 PM
    I vote no becaue its in the wrong place.
    Use this Modpack Suggestion. This is proper place for this kind of threads.

Can I ask staff for:
    [​IMG]
    ...becasue its in wrong place?

3. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    Definitely sounds interesting. The main issue I see is they're quite blatant about adding/removing mods as they adjust the tone of the pack. When that happens we have to do a complete world reset if any worldgen gets added or removed. That's a huge negative so we'd probably have to wait for it to be a final release.

4. SilverRose13

Local Time:

5. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Sounds a lot like RLCraft which never got added if it did it didn't stay around long

6. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:12 PM
    Never added

7. SilverRose13

Local Time:
    Still figured I'd offer up the suggestion is all.

8. LadyRen13

LadyRen13 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hello SilverRose13,
    Thank you for taking the time to make a server suggestion! As LordEreh mentioned we do have a dedicated spot for suggestions like these. Please resubmit your request in the proper form found here so that we can consider your request and it is not lost.

I will close this thread so that you can create the suggestion form.

Happy Crafting,
    ~LadyRen

LordEreh likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.