1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server Status Language

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by osirisgothra, Aug 29, 2021.

1. osirisgothra

osirisgothra Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:11 PM
    Hello Everyone!

I do not usually post stuff, but I'd like to gather some feedback about this:

Whenever I go to the Server's Status page (the one up there by "Vote"), and servers are down, the page "reads out loud" the servers that are down, if any. For me, on both Chrome and Edge (New Edge, not old one), I get the text read to me, but not in my language (accent only, the words themselves are (ie, 'is down') English just not the speaker[1], causes the numbers and symbols to be translated to German however(ie, I hear 'Eins' instead of 'One'). My profile/settings on here are definitely English all-around, but for some reason I get the speech in German? My web browser settings are also both set to English wherever possible, and all Windows settings are right afaik.

Does anyone else have this happen to them, I am trying to figure out how or if it is possible to fix this on my End, so I don't bother the admins when a server is down by accident like I did today. Maybe some secret setting I don't know about in the website or browser?? (though I've got English speech when I "Read Aloud")

Thanks for reading!

PS: Mods +Admins -- Keep up the great work!

[1] In Chrome, it is semi-understandable, but in MS Edge it is nearly (the accent) unrecognizable

----------------------------------------------- osirisgothra

2. BetaPetey

BetaPetey Administrator Booster

Local Time:
    I’ve never had an issue with the voice being like that and I use Chrome. You could just check the status of the servers under the heartbeat section if you’re having issues with the voice.

3. osirisgothra

osirisgothra Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    seems its fixed now thanks!

BetaPetey likes this.