1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valid Server-Wide boosters

Discussion in 'Monetization Suggestions' started by The_Icy_One, Nov 4, 2017.

1. The_Icy_One

The_Icy_One Procrastinates by doing work

Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    Suggestion Title:
    Server-Wide boosters
    Short Description:
    Pay to boost everyone's progress, get 'tips' in return.
    Long Description:
    Since the Hypixel vanilla server is likely well-known enough, I'm not going to censor it's name and so on to aid in explanations, if this is an error I will be happy to do so.

One of the systems Hypixel has in place is the ability to purchase server-wide 'coin boosters', which provide a buff to the rate of earning their soft currencies to make it more feasible to reach gameplay bonuses, and allow players to 'tip' the purchaser of the booster, granting both of them extra coins. Further details of their booster system here.

This could be implemented on MyM alongside soft currencies used to purchase perks and crates, which would normally be earned at a relatively slow rate while playing normally, and need boosting to be obtained at any reasonable rate.

As far as I can tell this is within the terms of the EULA, as it is a system used by one of the most populous vanilla servers in existence, and I have a hard time believing that Mojang are not already aware of it, and therefore are allowing it.​