1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Shaders

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by ministock20, Oct 25, 2016.

1. ministock20

ministock20 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    Has anyone gotten shaders to work without flickering textures on DW20? I've used HLSL shaders however I had issues that I just stated.

2. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    What do you mean by shaders? HLSL shaders are D3D things aswell, are you using DirectX 9 or below?

3. ministock20

Local Time:
    Not that I know of. Using a GTX1070 so I'm assuming, by default, it shouldn't be set to DX9. If it were, how can I check?

4. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    I wouldn't know, I would need to see the f3 data from minecraft to even start of getting an idea, aswell as a false crash-report, but I'm not going to go through all of that, so I assume that this is a rare-case issue with some random bug, someone else will have to figure it out as I have other work atm

5. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    If you are using a 1070 it should not be set in DX9. I don't know what minecraft uses but have you tried other shaders?

6. ministock20

Local Time:
    Yes, I did try one other shader pack (not sure what the name is and I'm not at my pc, sorry), and I had the same flickering issues.