1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Shimmerleaf/Cinderpearl Agricraft Seeds from Thaumcraft 4 in BeeHappy - How?

Discussion in 'Bee Happy' started by TheVampiricT, Jul 5, 2016.

1. TheVampiricT

TheVampiricT Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    Hello everyone!
    As the title states, I am looking for how to get these seeds, and I am sure many other people would agree with me that it is pretty much impossible. I have been peeking around on the internet in various Reddit threads and FTB-Wiki/FTB-Forums threads as well and found a possible way to make them in Agricraft. I had seen the recipe multiple times and it seems the only way to get the Agricraft Shimmerleaf/Cinderpearl seeds. AND the only way to get Shimmerlead and Cinderpearl plants.

Recipe I found: Mutation - Cactus/Crop Sticks on Sand/ Red Tulip Seeds = Shimmerleaf
    Shimmerleaf/Crop Sticks on Farmland/ White Tulip Seeds = Cinderpearl.

I have tried this mutation multiple times and only got cactus seeds to breed over. On the Agricraft mod site there is a chance for breeding (20%) and chance for regular sprout (80%). I have tried more than 5 times (Technically you should get it at least once) and at least more than 32 times. Seeing this, I went back and searched up this problem and it is not uncommon.

It could be that what the Modpack creator of BeeHappy did was change the code, which is not hard as there is a direct link on the Agricraft mod site to show how to change it.

I have also looked around in the Thaumonomocon for the research (under Trees and Plants in the first section) and saw that Shimmerleaf plants spawn around Naturally grown SilverWood trees. #VoidWordCannotMakeThose. Maybe I need a certain biome (Magical Forest?) and I have seen this on other islands, I have 0 idea how to get it.

I did find these seeds from Agricraft on an island @Rivvest which tells me that there is a way to get them. I have found none.

So now I ask; is there a way that I cannot reach or am missing? Is there a way you could possibly make a kit to give it to players? Many people on the server are in need of Shimmerleaf and Cinderpearls for many reasons - and from my knowlage there is no way to get Quicksilver without the MFR Laser Drill or Shimmerleaf. Many Thaumcraft bees also need Thaumcraft flowers (yes I know you can always edit them out thru Gendustry & Genetics forestry mods.)

Really in need!
    - Thomas Steele (TheVampiricT) Strategist on BeeHappy MyM Server.

2. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    Sounds like your using sand instead of dirt

3. TheVampiricT

Local Time:
    Oh okay. I'll try some dirt for it then.

4. SirStudMuffin

Local Time:
    If you look at the recipe it normally says what it grows on bud

5. TheVampiricT

Local Time:
    I
    It has no recipe. I mentioned one in the original post that I found online multiple times

6. SirStudMuffin

Local Time:
    hmm strange, doesnt it have a bee?

7. TheVampiricT

Local Time:
    No, sadly. I just tried the dirt for 15 runs and got only Red Tulip Seeds

8. SirStudMuffin

Local Time:
    Hmmm strange[DOUBLEPOST=1467760691][/DOUBLEPOST]isnt there a way to make cinderpearls

9. TheVampiricT

Local Time:
    I just checked the recipe and for Shimmerlead it needs to have silverwood logs nearby. Cinderpearl does not but needs sand.. Cinderpearl has not worked so far with both dirt and sand.. Imma try humus soon... I have not been able to try shimmerleaf yet

10. SirStudMuffin

Local Time:
    Try sticking some silverwood trees around, even though that shouldnt change anything

11. TheVampiricT

Local Time:
    Well not for Cinderpearl. I may need to try changing the biome to desert.

12. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    I don't think cinderpearl is craftable, and do you need it for anything though?

13. TheVampiricT

Local Time:
    It i
    It is not craftable. You find it normally in deserts. I need it for shimmerleaf because I need quicksilver.

14. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    grow a silverwood tree, shimmerleaf grows from em'

15. TheVampiricT

Local Time:
    -
    I wish it was that easy, but re-read my post. They are from natural spawning trees. I can try tho

16. Tokoshoran

Tokoshoran Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    Read the Thaumonomicon carefully, there might be a recipe for them "Hidden" in it, which hasn't been added to nei.

17. TheVampiricT

Local Time:
    I h
    I have not found it yet and I have done a lot of research. I have also looked at where there research is in the first tab and it gives me nothing.