1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Shop limitations

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by DarkGlitchX, Jun 16, 2020.

1. DarkGlitchX

DarkGlitchX Active Member

Local Time:
    2:15 AM
    I understand the ban on selling 'endgame' items, but I don't really agree with some of what is listed as endgame. For instance: Terrasteel items and other items from Blood Magic, and the ban on selling *anything* that requires research in Thaumcraft? Wow, seems a little much. What is the point of being able to sell items if I can only sell stuff that people can get with a little work? Terrasteel isn't endgame in botania it's midgame at best. Or what if I want to sell wands to people (not ichorium) but some of the other wands that are cool to have before you get to the end of Thaumcraft?

All I'm asking is that you guys rethink what is endgame and allow us a little more freedom or just set some price guidelines so we can sell stuff people want to buy. I can't even sell nodes, and that was literally my 'business plan' for this server ;)

2. p5k

p5k Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    There already is a topic for this here. If you're lucky, you might get a thing or two removed from the list, but i doubt any major changes will happen.

DarkGlitchX likes this.
  3. Dead_0nArrival

Dead_0nArrival Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:15 AM
    Closing this thread as the appropriate thread for this topic has been linked.