1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Silk Touch messed with my connection

Discussion in 'SevTech: Ages' started by Samothrake, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Samothrake

Samothrake Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    So tonight I thought to myself: "I need to get some grass up to that area 20 blocks higher than the rest of my claim."
    So I made myself a silky jewel and attached it to my tinker's shovel, along with some excavation mods. Then I went off to the farmworld and found a nice patch grass. I then attempted to get as much as grass as I could. Unfortunately, as soon as I mined that first piece of grass (possibly even when I attempted to mine) I was disconnected from the server.
    Since then, I cannot connect. I get the message "Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An established connection was aborted by the software on your host machine." or just "Internal server error"

Is there something one of you fine folks can do to help me?

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    Moved you to the spawn, please check if you can join again.

3. Samothrake

Local Time:
    Unfortunately that did not help.
    Now I get: Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: an existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
    Mostly. There have also been a few: The server you were on went down. You have been connected to a fallback server.

I do get to see the world for about a second before it errors out, however. I can even change tools. ( I was hoping that the silk-touch item being out of my hand would help. It didn't) But then it kicks me.

I can't help but think that one of my items - specifically the silk shovel - is somehow corrupted.
    Perhaps moving my items to a chest on my claim would help?

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Removed the shovel from your inventory, try joining again.

5. Samothrake

Local Time:
    Sadly doesn't work still.
    Stilll getting the same errors, but now I can load in for a tiny bit longer - perhaps 3 seconds now instead of 1

6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    You should be able to join again, the issue was caused by one of the blood magic items in your inventory.