1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info Sky Adventures FAQ

Discussion in 'Sky Adventures' started by Aidoneus, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    Just a simple list of Frequently Asked Questions on this pack

Q: I lost my questbook? Where can I get another one?
    A: You don't need one! You can set your FTB Quests hotkey to access the questbook! (Default: CTRL + G) You can also click the sign at spawn for a new questbook.

Q: I can't do anything in the questbook! Help!
    A: You HAVE to start a FTB Team to start in the questbook.

Q: I want to start over in the questbook? Can you reset it?
    A: I could, but you can too! Just delete/leave your FTB Team and make a new one. TADA!

Q
    : But how do I join a team?!
    A: Open your inventory, look in the top left corner, button is called "My Team"

[​IMG]
    ( Credit to @Rekalty )

Q: Who's tfox83 and why did he die on my island, leaving a grave behind?
    A: It's part of the modpack, you're allowed to break it for the goodies inside. The rule about not breaking other players graves without their permission still apply to the server, this grave is the exception since it's a feature of the pack.

[​IMG]
    ( Credit to @Rekalty )

Q: My Transmutation Table/Tablet shows zero EMC and no items!!
    A: Bug that happens when you change dimensions, sometimes it fixes itself after a short while, you can disconnect and reconnect to fix it if it doesn't resolve itself.
    ( Credit to @Rekalty )

Q: No mobs are spawning in my mobfarm, what do I do?
    A: You need to check which biome you're in, certain ones don't spawn mobs. You can change your biome with /is setbiome [biome_name] (pressing tab without filling in the biome name will list all possible biomes.)
    ( Credit to @Rekalty )

Any suggestions on more FAQs? Leave a comment and I will add them.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    TomboyEnthusiast and Rekalty like this.