1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Sky Adventures issue - EnderIO Redstone Conduit not connecting to machines by default.

Discussion in 'Sky Adventures' started by deepcage, Nov 3, 2018.

1. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    Hi,

Im not sure this is a modpack setting or something someone changed, but in older version of EnderIO, the redstone conduits automatically connect to any block which is able to receive or send a redstone signal.

Currently on Sky Adventures, im having the issue that there are a few things going amiss...
    It does connect to levers, but not to blocks receiving the redstone signal

This is probably because its set to no output enabled by default
    Output signal color is different than input color.

After using a wrench (any will do) to make it connect to the block receiving the signal, it still wont work because of these wrong default settings.

I only got this to work after wrenching it to the receiving machine (as descriped in part 3) and setting both the sending end (lever) and receiving end (machine) to the following:
    Lever:
    Machine: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    And this is how it looks ingame on the conduit itself: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Is there a way to change it so it connects as in the final 3 screenshots of part 4?[/SPOILER]

2. bigbluu722

bigbluu722 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    I believe this is a 1.12 EIO thing after they reworked conduits a bit. Don't think this can really be "fixed" by MyM and I don't believe there's any config options for it. They seem to only connect to vanilla redstone by default from what I've used them for personally but they should still work fine either way on any redstone enabled machines once you configure them correctly.
    -V

3. deepcage

Local Time:
    Yes they do, but its an awfull lot of work to get them to work for something simple as turning a lamp on/off. Vanilla redstone solutions are faster.

4. bigbluu722

bigbluu722 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    Conduit probe may be able to help with your issue, can just copy and paste the settings from an already setup one to further blocks/machines., otherwise vanilla redstone may be faster. ProjectRed wires should also be an option on SkyAdventures for better redstone bits.
    -V

5. deepcage

Local Time:
    Yes the conduit probe can... partially... It wont work on non-connected blocks which need to have been wrenched first. Thanks for mentioning the ProjectRed wires. ill give those a try :)

bigbluu722 likes this.