1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Some issues with the last update

Discussion in 'GT New Horizons' started by Sandstroem, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    Wasn't really in the mood to cram this all into one ticket, so this time I use forum instead.

1. You did not update the questbook. I guess we blame the non existent changelog for that. (Or you forgot)
    2. There is a block called. "Default Load Block" which apparently lets me reload my quest book myself. According to the GTNH discord it is a specific mod that adds a highly restricted command block for players to use only for loading their quests. I am not sure whether you disabled that or whether it works on MyM. I could not pull it out of the crafting table and crashed when I tried to craft it in my inventory. I don't know whether not being able to craft it relates to 3.
    3. Putting something into my inventory crafting window, crashes me into the hub. I saw that another player had the same issue before.
    4. You mentioned in the changelog that you edited some quests before. Is that really necessary? It might make future updates require more work, especially if the block mentioned above actually lets players update their own quest. I know that pollution is disabled and we have MYM loaders, but the questbook already wants me to craft tons of stuff that I might never use, so who cares about some chunkloaders or pollution scrubbers (or whatever those are called) that are then prevented from being placed. We get some coins anyway as rewards. Might be easier to just add a text to nei that says they are not needed.

Have a nice day

Sandstroem

2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    • Reloaded questbook and cleaned up unclaimable quests
    • Removed the Thermos fix jars file and replaced with the basic jar file I know works to fix crafting issue.
    That should take care of everything.

We usually do reload and remove quests. Its not a big deal to do. The lack of changelog though meant I didn't know it needed it though. :p

Sandstroem likes this.