1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Space and party-quest

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 2' started by harryarne, Oct 2, 2016.

1. harryarne

harryarne Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    Titan mode:

1st: I have been trying to get to the moon twice now. Both times the rocket has disappeared as I almost got to the top of the "bar" thing. Leaving me hanging in space in my parachute having to /is home to get back. Lost rocket both times.

2nd: Me and my friend Builder1918 have been partying for almost the entire time on the server, today he logged on after being gone a week - we were very excited about opening all the loot-bags for the quests I'd completed while he was away. No dice - the party wasn't there anymore, and when he rejoined (I had to make new party) he didn't get any quest-rewards. This was very annoying. Why did this happen?

2. YourMCGeek

YourMCGeek Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    I know in Bevos Tech Pack there is a visual glitch where you fall back to earth when trying to go into the rocket, but the GUI still opens. Does that happen to you or does your parachute deploy?

3. harryarne

Local Time:
    The third time I waited for quite a while, then the space-part popped open. Might be because server was laggy. I've been to Mars now.

4. aD0UBLEj

aD0UBLEj Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    Have you managed to get the tier 2 rocket quest to detect? I've been unable to so far.

Nvm, the one without the fuel value that you get when you break it when you land detects properly.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  5. harryarne

Local Time:
    I am having problems getting those quests to register. I made a new tier 1 rocket without storage-space, that registred.

6. aD0UBLEj

aD0UBLEj Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    Yeah, I've since got through all of them, I found the ones that you get if you break your landing module that don't have the 0/1500 or whatever fuel value detected. All further extra planets ones detected fine straight after crafting.

7. YourMCGeek

YourMCGeek Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    Could be a problem with HQM and the pack. Can you try it in SP and see if you can recreate it?

8. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Partys normally get deleted when we delete the file with all the data as it got corrupted.
    Unfortunately it will only rebuild the quest status but not the partys.