1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spawner Changing

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by BookerTheGeek, Dec 21, 2021.

1. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    Heyo everyone. :)

So one of my favorite features of a multitude of packs is going into the twilight forest and grabbing the "mini Ghast" spawners. I do this as it is a very easy way to generate ghast tears. Sadly some of the packs have the twilight turned off due to performance issues.

My request is that we add, to packs that have the twilight forest disabled, is the ability to either:
    • Add all the twilight forest non-boss mobs to the spawner changer interface.
    • Both:
      • Enable the ability to use a spawn egg to change spawners for non-creative players
      • Create spawn egg recipes for the twilight forest mobs.

This is my suggestion and thank you for coming to my ted talk. :)

~~ EDIT ~~
    Please expand this suggestion to include all twilight mobs that have a spawner.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
    wyndman, p5k and ScarletHamster12 like this.
  2. TheeForgotten

TheeForgotten Senior Moderator Build Team Booster

Local Time:
    7:05 AM

I think doing a spawner change would be better as the patron and tiered users can always change a spawner but this is an idea and i think that's how it should be done personally as it would be easy in the long run verses a whole recipe

3. BookerTheGeek

Local Time:
    I thought of both options as it is not a vanilla mob.

4. BlazeFTB

BlazeFTB Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Even having the spawn eggs craftable would be good because then you could spawn a single mob, catch it in a safari net or soul vial and then use it in a autospawner i love those mini gasts and minotaurs from the twilight forest.

p5k likes this.
  5. BookerTheGeek

Local Time:
    Oi! Thats an even better Idea! I herby add to my suggestion to add all the twilight mobs that have a spawner be added to this suggestion.

6. BookerTheGeek

Local Time:
    So, it's been a while, just checking in to see if there has been an update or discussion or any questions about this suggestion? No pressure, I just want to make sure this doesn't get lost.

7. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    As always educational and informational. It was a good Ted talk.