1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented /Spawner command

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by Fez__, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Fez__

Fez__ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    I noticed on the Dev web page that this was sorted for DW20 - N2, but I have just tried it and although it accepts both sheep and cow the spawner does not actually change.

Is there any way to change it to a Blizz? tells me the mob does not exist.

Is there a list of mobs I can change the spawners to please?

2. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    Shop - MineYourMind 5.0 <- Has list if you mouse over the command. The command is changing and new system is tested. I'm working with Slind to push to all servers and go live with it.

3. Fez__

Fez__ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    ok thanks for the quick answer, so just general MC mobs, was hoping for a Blizz, spent 6hrs so far waiting in the various cold regions with a dark snow platform and not found any, do the exist on this server DW20?

BTW still get a teleport timer on the /rt command, thought they were 0 with the top tier?

4. LucidTheStick

Local Time:
    There's no cool down after the first RT for you.

5. Fez__

Fez__ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    ok so was planned to keep the first /rt timer, np, just so I know, normally look around before I /rt for a second time, so don't notice the 0 cooldown that often

6. LucidTheStick

Local Time:
    I can't answer if working as intended on the first but I know it to be that way from before becoming staff =)

7. Fez__

Fez__ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Also the problem with keeping Xp has never been sorted, I lose half my levels of XP every time I die. I have reported it a few times, but never got an answer.

8. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    how/where did you report it? It never got to me. On which servers did you encounter it?

9. Fez__

Fez__ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I have had it on most servers, AG2, CL, DW20, SF2 I think too.

Most my reports were to online mods or tagged onto other tickets.

Also Land Marks banned in Overworld on DW20, is this whilst it is being sorted or a def ban as that is the only way to dig out huge areas automatically with the filler.

Half way through my base build and will take a few days extra of playtime to finish my build without them. So the ban of the landmarks is a big frustration is they don't come back :)

10. SilentBane

SilentBane Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    I would like to take the time to apologize that this information never made it to us, I would suggest that next time you just make a forum post right away, sometimes moderators have 20 different things going on at one time and forget to pass things up the chain of command. It is always faster to make a forum post regarding the issue.

11. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
  12. Fez__

Fez__ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    thanks Slind and Charles.

Any chance with Land Marks or are they gone for good from the overworld on DW20?

13. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    I'm not aware if there is any reason behind it. I'll tag @SirWilli if he doesn't know the reason either we enable them in the main world.

14. Fez__

Fez__ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    ok, they were banned about 2 hours ago, I was using them fine then there was a server restart and the landmarks were then banned and were on the banneditems list.

This happened before I think for some reason getting banned as a mistake in the overworld. I have a feeling that this item is coming back onto the banned list automatically somehow, as there were no Devs on the server from what I saw and BookertheGeek had no clue the reason for the sudden ban.

15. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    /banneditems ?
    the file was last edited quite some time ago: [​IMG] (GMT+1)

the permission for the world is set, too. Mind testing again after the next server restart?

16. Fez__

Fez__ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    ok very strange, they work now
    I tried it 2 mins after last restart and an hour later, but now restarted server and they work again.

I got the general banned items message before. now nothing, but they are listed in the /banneditems still, guess as they are banned in other realms.

17. CommonExplosion

CommonExplosion Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    There is a previous post about the land marks being banned. Sirwilli unbanned them. He thought they weren't banned and stated that they weren't supposed the be banned in the first place. (if I remember correctly).

(only applies to the overworld)

18. Fez__

Fez__ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    yep they are not banned, some strange bug that had them banned between two resets.

2 hr ban for LandMarks, not sure what the did or said, I am sure a Mod can tells us why...... lol

19. LucidTheStick

Local Time:
    Sometimes it bugs, if it happens again try relogging.

20. Fez__

Fez__ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    ok will try the relog option thanks, guess I relog at every reset anyway, so was thinking it was that.