1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Stacia Expert Server Timeout Issue

Discussion in 'Stacia Expert' started by Seabeest, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Seabeest

Seabeest Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    Hello, I am once again an idiot somehow and have messed up Stacia. I am so sorry this keeps happening but I can make it easy to fix. A 12 (Maybe 24 just to be safe, I can lose that progress) hour rollback on the chunk which includes the coords 3209 1095 should do it I think. Any insights on what caused this crash would be helpful, I theorize it should be either Powah, Xnet, or mystical agriculture causing these issues. Something interesting to note is it seems the server only has issues out when a player is nearby, I was away from home at the time and when I get nearby again it seems like the server locks up rather than straight up crashes. As before, I'll stay off the server to avoid messing up other people's time. Attached is an image of my F3 in what I think is the problem chunk. Thanks so much in advance.

PS: shoutout to Hanover for being so sick at moderating that I had no idea there was a process beyond just posting pls help in discord and him usually instantly fixing my problems.

Attached Files:

2. BetaPetey

BetaPetey Administrator Booster

Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    Hello Seabeast,

I will ping the @Senior Moderator team so they can look into fixing this issue for you. Please be patient as they tend to be quite busy these days.

Kind Regards,
    BetaPetey

3. BrotherGluttony

BrotherGluttony Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    Im curious about this as well, i made the powah creative cell and then logged off for a while and now when i load in to my base it only renders half of it and then times me out about a minute later. aside from making the cell i havent made any big changes aside from placing down a bunch of powah nitro cables. hanover tped me to spawn and it worked for a bit but froze up once i got to base. and he took a look at something server side and said he thinks one of the mods was broken but im not sure whats causing it. just havent been able to play it for 5 days now