1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Steves invintory manager caused crash

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by neevale, Oct 26, 2016.

1. neevale

neevale Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    I had a Steve's inventory manager running three autocrafting processes and it caused a server crash. The note i received told me not to place the block again. I was considering replacing the first two processes with other machines but still wanted the manager to make the final project. As it told me not to place the block again am I allowed to do so if I reduce the use of it to prevent lag? Or will I get banned for doing so? Obviously if it has further issues I will just discontinue use of it entirely but I wanted to know what I could do.

2. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    That's an auto generated note if the server can identify the problemm it places the chest with the item in

neevale likes this.
  3. neevale

neevale Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    Ya I'm more so concerned if I do continue use of it will I get in trouble with admins/miss.

4. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    I had something simular with project e matter condensers I changed my setup and then replaced the block and all was fine

5. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    As long as you aren't using it like you were before, you should be fine. In the event it crashes again, try and not use it.