1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Still unable to long in

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by Ocaz95, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Ocaz95

Ocaz95 Active Member

Local Time:
    7:17 PM
    Hellow my friend Crystalline_moon is still unable to long into the servers, we tried to reinstalling java, we tried reinstalling ftb launcher and we ever used your launcher is there an alternate ip address to the hub server or to the direwolf20 server we can use? And is there any other ideas u can reccomend.

here is her console log

AnalyticsBackgroundThread started
    FTBLaunch starting up (version 1.4.15 Build: 10415)
    Launcher Install Dir: c:\ftb
    System memory: 4586M free, 8088M total
    From Console: Aug 02, 2017 11:09:55 PM java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences <init>
    WARNING: Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.
    The FTB Launcher has found the following Java versions installed:
    Java Version: 1.8.0_144 sorted as: 1.8.0_144 64 Bit Java at : C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_144\bin\java.exe
    Java Version: 1.8.0_144 sorted as: 1.8.0_144 64 Bit Java at : C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_144\bin\java.exe
    Preferred: Java Version: 1.8.0_144 sorted as: 1.8.0_144 64 Bit Java at : C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_144\bin\java.exe
    [i18n] Fallback enUS loaded
    [i18n] enUS English (US) language file loaded!
    Checking installation location
    Using download server Automatic:CurseCDN on host ftb.cursecdn.com (52.84.64.79)
    Loading user data
    Loading modpack information for modpacks.xml...
    Loading modpack information for thirdparty.xml...
    Creating Console window
    Reporting daily use
    Creating main window
    Local Authlib Version is good, skipping Download
    Adding Authlib to Classpath
    [i18n] Added 0 enUS to options pane
    [i18n] Added 1 cyGB to options pane
    [i18n] Added 2 daDK to options pane
    [i18n] Added 3 deDE to options pane
    [i18n] Added 4 enGB to options pane
    [i18n] Added 5 enUS to options pane
    [i18n] Added 6 esES to options pane
    [i18n] Added 7 fiFI to options pane
    [i18n] Added 8 frCA to options pane
    [i18n] Added 9 frFR to options pane
    [i18n] Added 10 itIT to options pane
    [i18n] Added 11 maHU to options pane
    [i18n] Added 12 nlNL to options pane
    [i18n] Added 13 noNO to options pane
    [i18n] Added 14 plPL to options pane
    [i18n] Added 15 ptBR to options pane
    [i18n] Added 16 ptPT to options pane
    [i18n] Added 17 ruRU to options pane
    [i18n] Added 18 svSE to options pane
    [i18n] Added 19 zhCN to options pane
    [i18n] Added 20 zhTW to options pane
    [i18n] enUS English (US) language file loaded!
    loading map information...
    loading texture pack information...
    Setting up Launcher
    Downloading pack data
    Opening main window
    Adding map 1 (FTB Trident Default Map)
    Adding map 2 (Agrarian Skies Default Map)
    Adding map 3 (Agrarian Skies Flat Map)
    Adding map 4 (Agrarian Skies Server Map)
    Adding map 5 (Direwolf20 Map Ep.0)
    Adding map 6 (FTB Pax Challenge)
    Adding map 7 (Direwolf20 Map Ep.0)
    Adding map 8 (Direwolf20 Map Ep.10)
    Adding map 9 (Direwolf20 Map Ep.20)
    Adding map 10 (Direwolf20 Map Ep.30)
    Adding map 11 (Direwolf20 Map Ep.40)
    Adding map 12 (Direwolf20 Map Ep.50)
    Adding map 13 (Direwolf20 Map Ep.80)
    Adding map 14 (FTB Normal)
    Adding map 15 (FTB Insanity)
    Logging in...
    Beginning authlib authentication attempt
    successfully created
    YggdrasilAuthenticationService
    Login complete.
    Checking local assets file, for MC version 1.7.10 Please wait!
    Setting up native libraries for FTB Presents Direwolf20 v 1.10.0 MC 1.7.10
    Syncing Assets:
    Java Path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_144\bin\javaw.exe
    Pack: FTB Presents Direwolf20 1.7.10
    Setting MinMemory to 256
    Setting MaxMemory to 1536
    [23:10:24] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
    [23:10:24] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
    [23:10:24] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
    [23:10:24] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.99.36.1558 for Minecraft 1.7.10 loading
    [23:10:24] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_144, running on Windows 10:amd64:10.0, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_144
    [23:10:25] [main/INFO] [FML]: [AppEng] Core Init
    [23:10:25] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
    [23:10:25] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod cofh.asm.LoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
    [23:10:26] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod fastcraft.LoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
    [23:10:26] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
    [23:10:26] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod ic2.core.coremod.IC2core does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
    [23:10:26] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod invtweaks.forge.asm.FMLPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
    [23:10:26] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod mrtjp.core.handler.CorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
    [23:10:26] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
    [23:10:26] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod openblocks.OpenBlocksCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
    [23:10:26] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod openmods.core.OpenModsCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
    [23:10:26] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
    [23:10:27] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod lumien.resourceloader.asm.LoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
    [23:10:27] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod thaumcraft.codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
    [23:10:27] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
    [23:10:27] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod thaumic.tinkerer.preloader.ThaumicTLoaderContainer does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
    [23:10:27] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
    [23:10:27] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
    [23:10:27] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
    [23:10:27] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
    [23:10:27] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
    [23:10:27] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
    [23:10:29] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft Forge. Certificate fingerprint e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557
    [23:10:29] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft. Certificate fingerprint cd99959656f753dc28d863b46769f7f8fbaefcfc
    [23:10:29] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
    [23:10:29] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
    [2...

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Putting this in a pastebin.com link makes it easier to read, and it will also allow for the entire log. What error is she getting when she connects to the server.

Also I'd bump up the amount of RAM you allow MC to use since
    Setting MinMemory to 256
    Setting MaxMemory to 1536

Seems a bit on the low side, I'd do at 2gb 4gb myself with the configuration she has.

3. Ocaz95

Ocaz95 Active Member

Local Time:
    ok
    as soon as she's available ill get her to paste it into pastebin
    [doublepost=1501817955,1501787397][/doublepost]
    here is the pastbin list

4. wyndman

Local Time:
    You could always try direwolf202.mineyourmind.net while I run through this thing.

I should also ask the obvious questions too, are you able to connect to any other nodes or the hub?

5. Xfel11

Xfel11 Consultant

Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    --SNIP--

Screw that, I misread the error message. This looks more like a firewall or antivirus problem to me. Are you able to connect to other servers?

6. Ocaz95

Ocaz95 Active Member

Local Time:
    she isnt able to connect to the hub either.
    [doublepost=1501867293][/doublepost]
    On the vanilla launcher she used to be able to go on servers like mineplex and hipixle and not anymore, on the ftb server and on the the servers launcher she isnt able to go on any servers, it would tell her that shes on line when shes not, and also we noticed that the servers arnt pinging. I think it says cannot connect to server . As far as anti virus she has webroot and has windows firewall. Also tried reinstalling both java and the ftb launcher and redownloading the modpack didnt work either.

7. wyndman

Local Time:
    If she can't connect to the hub, in addition to the error message it certainly appears to be a firewall issue. Try suspending your antivirus and connect, though it is more likely the windows firewall being more than happy about blocking access.

8. Ocaz95

Ocaz95 Active Member

Local Time:
    We just turned off the webroot and yet she's still unable to connect to other servers then in the windows firewall it shows that she like atlest 8 java entries.

9. wyndman

Local Time:
    Did you uninstall all your old copies of java when you updated? I'd trash all the rules referring to Java in your windows firewall, this may trigger it to ask again if it is ok.

10. Ocaz95

Ocaz95 Active Member

Local Time:
    yes we first deleted the java folder in program files then we went to uninstall both 64 and 32 and reinstall it.

11. ArkaneDragon

ArkaneDragon Kappa Pride Forever

Local Time:
    Herro I'm Mr kappa and I have a simple fix for this. Use the mym launcher :D simple easy fix

12. wyndman

Local Time:
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  13. JayIsDed

JayIsDed Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I think her firewall may be blocking Java, from what the error is saying, because the modpack loaded fine. And the launcher didn't give any errors saying that it was offline. As it is usually when there's no internet connection to the launcher itself. So I think the safest bet is to try and reinstall Java 64. And make sure to allow all traffic to it from both public and private connections.

14. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    @JayIsDed What is the status on this then?

15. JayIsDed

JayIsDed Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Unknown until the person with the problem replies. But I'm positive that is the issue because I have prior experience in networking in both Linux and Windows.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk