1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented StoneBlock 2, Fluid cows

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by dragon87tamer, Apr 11, 2019.

1. dragon87tamer

dragon87tamer Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    Hi there, this post is all about adding the fluid cows to the white list mob count...

Reason being, the percentage rate of making high tier cows is ridiculously low...like 3%-1% currently i am about 5 different cow breeds away from making the infinity cow...and the one im doing i think has about a 2% chance at succeeding, i did try have 3 sets of each cow to breed...but every time i tried to breed, they would do there thing, but no baby cows ever spawned...meaning that there was too many passives in my chunks...i only have fluid cows...
    The other reasons to why i think this would be a good idea also...is the time it takes for the breeding cooldown.. for me currently its around 15 minutes, and this is like 5 tiers away from breeding the infinity cow...
    [​IMG]

And dont forget, i have to wait around for the cows to cool down for another 2% chance at success....

Please add them to the white list....or maybe change the cool down timer or success rate at breeding...or hell..do all 3 XD...

Out of the 3 i feel like changing the timer and success rate, would benefit the whole server....coz like i said, when u have a specific amount of animals out, breeding them is near impossible due to the mob count.

Please consider this :D

thank you

Snowpeh likes this.
  2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    Added with the next restart.

dragon87tamer likes this.