1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stoneblock 2 (not node 2)

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by Somnioblivio, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Somnioblivio

Somnioblivio Mad-Titan Thanos

Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    This pack was just released about a day or so ago and there is a lot of excitement about it but there is also what seems to be a lot of criticism for it as well.

I'm downloading it now to check it out but threads like this one have me feeling a little skeptical.

I'd love to hear other thoughts from those who have played it on their own.

2. Somnioblivio

Local Time:

SystemCollapse on the otherhand is one of my favorite LP Youtubers and he seems to be favorable towards it so i dunno

WishMage likes this.
  3. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    I don't see this pack as a successor. It is more a rework and probably more server friendly and could eventually just replace the original.

Naramoix likes this.
  4. Somnioblivio

Local Time:
    That's kind of what it seems to me as well. I do like the additions of thaumcraft and fluidcows... also the new quest system might just make it warrant another play-through.

think i'm gonna give it a week or so to see what the usual hot-fix patches bring and then giv it a full go.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  5. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    Just keep watching the forums you never know what we're working on.

Somnioblivio likes this.
  6. Somnioblivio

Local Time:
    I'm not sure what you mean, this thread isn't about what MyM is doing with Stoneblock, this is just talking about that pack in general with the community, perhaps in the end the thread could serve as a pseudo-survey of sorts to gauge interest i guess... *shrug*

Though its great to hear that you guys are working on something, maybe, maybe not... Your comment didn't really indicate one way or the other heh.

Do you have any thoughts about the pack itself wyndman?

7. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    I saw it, I haven't loaded it yet so I can't say much about it from that perspective. I think it is safe to assume we'd add it since we're on a roll, but keep your eyes on the forums if it happens you'll see the big announcement here.

Somnioblivio likes this.