1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Stoneblock 2 Reset and Update

Discussion in 'Server Info' started by HanoverFist69, Sep 22, 2021.

1. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    [​IMG]

Server Address

stoneblock2.mineyourmind.net

Modpack Version

Twitch Launcher - MyM-Launcher

Node 3 Launch Times

Patron Tier 3: Friday, Sept 24 9am CET
    Patron Tier 2: Saturday, Sept 25 9am CET
    Everyone: Sunday, Sept 26 9am CET

Timezone Convertor

Node 2 Shutdown Times

Friday, Oct 1 9am CET

Reset & Update Information
    Hello MyMers!! It's time to update the Stoneblock 2 pack, but with the age of the server, and the amount of changes in the 1.21.1 update, we will be performing a complete server reset. So, as usual, we will be starting a new node and shutting down the old one.

Pack Description The Stoneblock you like, now just even better then before! New mods, new dimensions, and new bosses! Like the first Stoneblock you start in world of stone, now with new modified Mining and End dimension! Kitchen-sink-like modpack with quests to help guide you in the start and to give you some goals to reach.

World Downloader Players can download their island off the current server with World Downloader and continue playing in singleplayer. Please note that any islands not downloaded before the server shutdown will be lost forever. So take a moment to preserve your work.

Warning Please be aware that this is a highly experimental server and not a normal modpack. Issues could prevent you from progressing, we will try to solve them as fast as we can.

2. M4sterOx

M4sterOx Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    My luck always choosing servers about to reset or shutdown. Well lets start the grind again.

3. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    I got in on With the new system but got destroyed while trying to set off dice. Should have known better. If someone can find me and put me close to where I blew up I can find my way home. /home will NOT work as 1. HOME isn't set and 2. I am completely encased and die before I can chip my way out. After solo playing this, I enjoy it like I enjoy most programs. I also need to recreate my island. cause I didn't like what it put I left it and seems like I cannot delete it.

4. M4sterOx

M4sterOx Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    Yeah there's like a glitch/bug something that the respawn is offset by 800 blocks more or less but /is spawn instantly teleports you to your base.

5. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    Problem is... I can't type fast enough to make it before all my chicken wings go bye-bye. Please help or (I hate to say this) Delete the base and I will start over. Shouldn't be a problem... I'm the Start-over KING!!

6. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    I was finally able to get back to my home. Now to sethpme properly.