1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Stoneblock 3 Now Open to the Public

Discussion in 'Server Info' started by HanoverFist69, May 12, 2023.

1. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    Stoneblock 3 has been our Patron server for quite awhile now. With our new proxy and the release of our other 1.19 servers it's time to open this server up to the public and make room for a new Patron server in the future.

If you don't have Patron and have been itching to check this pack out now's your chance!

2. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    I was very interested in Stneblock 3, having played in a single node, but I ran into a problem. Generally, you have said the same if someone can play in a single-player that the machine will be able to handle the server traffic. I thought so too but was surprised when I got an error message that was thrown from inside the program. I do think that there is a load error and I cannot get the proper load of the setup. At first, I thought it was only on the new programs, but I tried to open Galatic Science and the same thing happened. Now I have deleted MYM and turned the machine off. Because I can barely sign in, there is no log. I am giving the steps that I have done.

3. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    5:08 AM
  4. osirisgothra

osirisgothra Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Anyone who is wondering if SB3 is worth it. YES. It one of those amazing packs you cannot pass up, and I loved every minute of it. If you haven't played it you should definitely try it out, very different from SB2 -- especially in terms of exploration.

5. Cantiel

Cantiel Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    last time i tried to play SB3, it suffered heavily from memory leaks & other issues. did the creator ever fix/optimize the pack?

6. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    It seems so. If I am able tp play in single mode the pack should be ratjer quick.