1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Suggestion] Auto login on MyM Launcher

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Kazeodori, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Kazeodori

Kazeodori Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    So I'm the only one using my computer (all mine, I live alone, and occasional cat on top of the pc). To log in, you load the launcher, select your pack, and then you have to confirm to log in.

Is there a way that if there's only one profile set in the launcher that it will automatically log you in without the confirmation? Since your information is already stored under the profile information.

Booker suggested this in TS at some point, but was too lazy to post it himself.

wyrdness and Scull like this.
  2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    What happens if you want to login with a other account?

3. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    Perhaps make it accept command line arguments that could be added to a shortcut, so for example running it with the shortcut ~\.mineyourmind\MyM-Launcher.exe -u:chaosblad3 -mp:infinity would immediately launch the infinity modpack with the stored username and password for chaosblad3, however launching the executable as normal would allow you to select a different username or modpack as normal.

4. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    You logout from the account that auto logs in.
    Then sign in with the alt account.

Possibly make the account log in when you start the launcher and not the pack

5. PippinSmith

PippinSmith New Member

Local Time:
    I approve of this, sometimes I even foget to press 'login' and while waiting for the pack to "load" I do something else, only to find out 5 minutes later that I wasted 5 minutes of my time...

6. The_Boo

The_Boo Active Member

Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    every other launcher i use has auto login including technic, FTB, curse, and even vanilla... i like this idea, as i have done the same exact thing as the above comment... of all the launchers i use, FTBs setup is my favorite when it comes to this, they have a dropdown menu right next to the launch button where you can choose a different saved account/profile if you want to and it will default to that profile the next time u start the launcher

the only caveat to this is, sometimes i let my son play single player on these packs, using his account... then i dont realize until i log in to the world that i never changed it back haha