1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Suggestion] Crates

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by lryanle, Dec 9, 2015.

1. lryanle

lryanle Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:21 PM
    I know that there is voting to get Tokens to get other items, but why not add some spice for some fun?

What i am suggesting here is Crates. For every time you vote, you get a crate (not an item, just a money type statistic that is similar to Tokens and Credits), and when you open the crate, you can get many types of currencies, like a random amount of Tokens (depending on luck (percentage style)), myms (on the servers that has them), or even some credits to purchase some kits, so everyone can get in on the fun! And if possible, maybe even some ranks (Really low chance)!

This could really make voting worth something even if you are endgame.

Thank you, and sorry for my bad English =)

2. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    Crates, done, also, this isn't mineplex, lol, and free ranks negates the purpose of them, helping keep the server afloat, the credits are the same thing, trust me

3. lryanle

Local Time:
    As said in the post, I said statistic styled. Not Mineplex styled. Ranks might keep the server afloat, but it would be cool if there was even a SMALL chance to get them without money. It might not get the server as much money ( donations should stay at the same rate because the chance would be small), but it atleast makes players want to stay longer to get a rank when their parents don't want to buy them one. This also encourages all players, endgame to donater to a starter, to vote more. Donators that don't have the top rank could upgrade with this ability even though it's a small chance, but it atleast gives varieties. Also if you play on a modpack, but you want to skip a grindy part (thermal expansion kit, tinkers, etc), then all you would have to do is vote, but the part with "crates" makes it to where you might be able to get the kit, and maybe if not, you still might get more/less/equal too the normal amount of tokens as the past.

Sorry if the grammer isn't well, autocorrect on an iPad isn't fun.

4. Bennyboy1695

Bennyboy1695 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    We do have other ways of getting them without paying, We quite often have events held by the event team, and the prizes are usually ranks or credits.

All servers have MyM's as that is the currency of the servers, not one of them doesn't have a currency.

Theres also already a discussion about a new voting system and its rewards New Random Item System - Suggest Items | MineYourMind Community

5. lryanle

Local Time:
    Oh, ok. I just thought it would add variety :)