1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[suggestion] IC2 Trade-O-Mat

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by BookerTheGeek, Apr 3, 2018.

1. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    My request is to figure out some way to allow that block from ic2 to be removed from claim protection plugins.

The block in question already has built in protection by only being able to be removed via either the person who placed it or a player in creative. It has a seperate interface when interacted with by anybody other then the one who placed it.

This would allow for players more easily build a market to trade with safely on packs that do not have a built in market. Mainly the 1.12.2 packs. :)

2. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    Would it not work in a smaller sub-claim with /containertrust all ? (/ct all)

BookerTheGeek likes this.
  3. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    since no one except the owner can interact with the ic2 tradeomat and the ic2 "safe" you can put those outside of claims

4. Legallity

Legallity Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    Yes you can, but ythe thing is that you want to make it look nice, not just some tradeomats in the wild. So its more about the structure around the tradeomat that needs the protection

BookerTheGeek likes this.
  5. brandonlk

Local Time:
    i mean, the mym community are mostly not just people who will destroy everything unclaimed.
    i mean you could have a designated "shop" where people could build small shops for a fee of myms (or something) and make a rule that you cannot just build a base inside your shop

6. The_Icy_One

The_Icy_One Procrastinates by doing work

Local Time:
    Depending on current settings, you could use a subclaim of just the trade-o-mat block with containertrust enabled.

7. brandonlk

Local Time:
    before my base got reset (rip) my idea was to make it so everything was able to be used from outside sources for example the pressure chamber i had a plan where it used hoppers and presure plates

8. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    That might work, if you want to jump on tonight we can test?

9. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    With that said, I'd like to point out some cheeky turd came onto Revelations today and robbed my incomplete base. Granted, just redstone and coal blocks, but still. And they did it when a reset is occuring soon. Cheeky children.