1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided Against Suggestion - Upgrades' interaction with Patrons' perks

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by OskarnikPL, Mar 28, 2019.

1. OskarnikPL

OskarnikPL Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    Hello!
    I have a certain suggestion. Let me explain: Server upgrades are, as you know, perks that are granted to everyone, while the Patrons have their own perks. Some of the server upgrade perks often are the exact same perks Patrons have - and this is where I derive my concern from. It is not a good thing when everyone on the server suddenly has the same perks a Patron has. My suggestion?
    When, for example, a server daily resource kit is active, a Patron gets nothing extra, despite already having that perk himself. Why not make it either multiple kits, a shorter cooldown or a better kit (resource+ perhaps?) altogether?
    Obviously this can't be implemented for every type of perk, but kits do work well with it.
    I'm not asking for much - Just that, as a Patron, I've paid for a slight advantage, adding to the fun. I'd like to be able to preserve that advantage, especially because on the new Infinity Evolved Node 2 we have very many active perks, mainly because of ZoeFurryForLife.
    Is this possible?
    Please vote in the poll. I'd like to know what the people think. :)

2. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    We already have improved kits available. Unfortunately we cannot give upgrades like that to patrons over normal players as that would give you an unfair advantage and therefore violate the EULA.
    [​IMG]
    [doublepost=1553786338][/doublepost]Patrons also do not get kits for being patron, that probably comes from a legacy rank you may have

OskarnikPL likes this.
  3. OskarnikPL

OskarnikPL Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    Ah... I see.
    Well, that kind of shuts me up. And answers my suggestion.

[doublepost=1553786608][/doublepost]If you can, please close this thread, or set it as Decided Against.

4. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    Marked done :)