1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Teleported to Earth, logged out before death

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by Johncomp821, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Johncomp821

Johncomp821 Member

Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    Is there a way I could be teleported instantly to spawn to prevent me from losing all of my items, I logged out while dying in the void of spawn.

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    Did you do something silly like jumping off a space station trying to get back to Earth?

3. Timkoo

Timkoo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:47 PM
  4. Johncomp821

Johncomp821 Member

Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    I had left my tardis and fell out and could not teleport back into it due to spawn restrictions
    [doublepost=1501463581,1501445750][/doublepost]What do I do, I have not been able to play all day due to the fear of losing my stuff

5. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    Hi Johncomp821,
    I'm sorry you have found yourself in such a situation. Unfortunately, we cannot teleport you to spawn. We are only to use such mechanism when there is a bug or of the like. Since this is a playing issue and not a bug, we are unable to teleport you. However, even if we did, you would probably still die due to momentum. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you and wish you luck in your future gaming. If you have further issues, please open a new ticket/support thread.
    -Tipsied

hihello0773 likes this.