1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done thank you

Discussion in 'Antimatter Chemistry' started by osirisgothra, May 14, 2022.

1. osirisgothra

osirisgothra Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:46 PM
    thanks for fixing the deep dark the other week, didn't get a chance to say so. just popping in real quick to ask for a definite verdict on this, since there seems to be some confusion(?) about chunkloading

okay, trying to explain the situation...

say you have a base, with a few, say 3 or 4 chunks, iron loaded

say you have a farm, a single chunk, in the nether/deep dark/atum/etc, you want to iron load that too. So when you are online, and at your base, your base would be loaded, and that chunk in the farmworld.

Is this not possible on antimatter?

I have tried on several locations, in the deep dark, in the nether. It is a no-go. The only thing that does work, is if I gold chunk load it. But only works when I'm not online, and not when I'm on, unless I am in that world. So to get the above, I get these choices:
    1. gold chunkload and put all the storage and everything in that same chunk in the farmworld and stay offline
    2. keep myself (player) in the chunk where the farming is, twiddling my thumbs
    3. not do it at all, since I cannot see any other way, if I ironload the chunk it works for about 2 seconds and then stops

I always make sure I have tickets, etc. I've been doing this for years, so all the novice stuff that newcomers might not know would not be the issue. I make it a point to keep my ticket count high to prevent chunkloading problems when I'm online. Not sure what to do now as I was needing to do some farming in the nether but I don't fancy standing around afk/back/afk/back just waiting on the farm.

If anyone has a 'works fine for me' note to add, add it, so I can rule this out and try again, thank you.

Oh
    BTW, PS
    Are Extra Utils 2 enchanters supposed to devour your iron and not give it back when at chapter 5 trying to make evil infused iron and it ate my entire iron stock without generating anything, but it left the stars(?) I submitted a request to the antimatter chemistry 2 folks about this but haven't heard back, anyone know??

and, uh, i think thats it

yeah defintely...have a nice day

2. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    Not sure about the enchanters, but I'll ping an @Administrator to look into the chunk loader issue. We've had several players with chunk loading issues similar to yours, things not loading in other dimensions.

3. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    The chunk loaders should be fixed, and the enchanter appears to be working fine. I'll close this.