1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Thaumcraft End-game Eldritch

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by agbfygl, Nov 23, 2016.

1. agbfygl

agbfygl Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    Me and a friend are doing some Thaumcraft and we reached the point where we know how to make and open an Eldritch Portal. It appears that there are two ways to obtain the Eldritch Eyes needed to open and make the portal itself. The first is to kill Eldritch Guardians, though they have a very low drop rate (not entirely sure on the exact chance, but I know it's low) and the Guardians don't spawn very often. The second way is through an infusion, but I believe this requires you to have read the Crimson Rites, which are impossible to acquire without first getting the Eyes. Are players intending to open a Portal required to farm the Eldritch Guardians for the Eyes until they have enough to do so? Or is there an easier way to get the Eyes?

2. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    Farm gaurdians, there are methods to get more to spawn

3. agbfygl

agbfygl Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    What methods would those be? It seems you can't safari net them, I'm not sure of other ways to capture and spawn though.
    Edit: Nevermind, I was reminded of the Wrath Cage, also from Thaumcraft. Seems I'll be using that from now on, thanks though!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016