1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Thaumcraft terminals

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by phantasm136, Mar 23, 2016.

1. phantasm136

phantasm136 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    So I logged on today only to find that I'm missing 3 of my terminals from my ae system, specifically 2 arcane crafting terminals and an essentia terminal. Not finding any answer as to where they could possibly have gone I thought meh and crafted some new ones.
    However it wont let me place the terminals onto the network, no error messages saying they're banned or anything, no message saying why it wont place, just simply wont connect to anything. Tried to place them on both coloured and plain fluix cable as well as coloured and plain smart cable. This only seems to be since the server updated, and was wondering if this is a known issue and if there is a fix, thanks : )

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    Do you have an security terminal? If yes remove it and try again.

3. phantasm136

Local Time:
    no, no security terminal anywhere on the network,

4. Werwolfi_de

Werwolfi_de Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hey i was patching a bug which crashed a server but seems like my patch didnt work like intended im writing it over right now and will update the server with it in ~2hours then everything should work as intended again[DOUBLEPOST=1458756661,1458752261][/DOUBLEPOST]Updated the patch everything should work like inteded now. Thanks for your patience

5. phantasm136

Local Time:
    sorry for the late reply, ive had company over, just logged back in and everything is working great.
    thanks for the fix : )

6. ben_mkiv

ben_mkiv Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    had the same problem

phantasm do i have to craft new terminals/armor/wand now? because they aren't in my AE system ;(