1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[thaumic skies] Change to Agricraft Config

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by mine_killer14, Dec 31, 2015.

1. mine_killer14

mine_killer14 New Member

Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    As it currently is, none of the Pams seeds can be bred with Agricraft, they have to be found or bought, then planted on crop sticks. THis in itself isnt an issue, but when it comes to increasing stats of the plants AGricraft only transfers stats from Parents to the child. The pams seeds have no parents so each seed has to be individually bred from 1.1.1 to 10.10.10

Example one: a 1.1.1 sugarcane can be bred with a 10.10.10 wheat to produce a sugarcane seed with 5+ to all stats.

Example two: soy beans have no parent, so it gains no stats from breeding with anything except soy beans.

for the number of Pams seeds this becomes a HUGE amount of work to get 20+ seeds all up to 10.10.10
    there are two ways though to make this less of a problem.

One way is to include the mutation to produce all of the Pam seeds, i am going to assume this wasn't an option or it might have already been included.

the other way is to change a config in Agricraft such that any plant is considered a parent and can effect the stats of other plants.

Example 3: a 10.10.10 wheat can increase the stats of a tomato plant.

this is the line that needs to be changed from 2 to 1.
    # What are considered valid parents for stat increasing: 1 = Any. 2 = Mutation parents and identical crops. 3 = Only identical crops [range: 1 ~ 3, default: 2]
    I:"Valid parents"=2

2. mine_killer14

mine_killer14 New Member

Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    And chugga has just informed me that i should have posted this on the git, my bad.