1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ferret Business

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by LucidTheStick, Sep 3, 2015.

1. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    [​IMG]
    IP: ferret.mineyourmind.net
    Pack Code for FTB: ILoveBlindBags
    MyMLauncher | FTB Launcher | Modpack Thread

HQM parties are broken, please do not make one as this may require hqm resets to fix
    The Ferret Business (1.7.10) Welcome to The Ferret Business, new assistants! As part of the largest corporation, we deal in all manner of things: from technology to magic, farming to cooking, even life and death. Every assistant, including yourself now, are important in keeping The Business running, as even the smallest gear helps the machine!

But you, you are unique! First day on the job, you were tasked with assisting one of our researchers in Yet Another Teleportation Test. And...it worked! Sort of...see, teleporting across the street, to the moon, heck even to another solar system is easy. Well, easy relative to..whatever JUST happened to you.

You are on a strange world in a strange dimension. We can communicate with you, and send items back and forth through your handy, dandy QUEST Tablet, but...unfortunately, we can't seem to bring you home, nor does it seem like we can send you anyone else to help get you home.

Wherever you are, I think you can become our biggest asset to date, something that will help The Business grow even larger! Wherever you are is special, and working together with all our top researchers, scientists, and wizards here, we can discover so many new things! In return, you will get paid, receive rewards, accolades, a better job, heck you might even get onto the Board of Directors if you do well!

So, are you ready, Assistant?

2. Ksparlor

Ksparlor Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I had a great time helping to build spawn I've been very excited about this pack happy I can finally start to play on it.

SergiKuro and ImJinx like this.
  3. joices

joices Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    Yay ;D

4. GoldenPalladium

GoldenPalladium Honestly, I'm pretty much dead.

Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    This looks exciting. I might just check it out. ;)

5. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    Is there like some hidden announcements section? because this was posted on Thursday but was first shown to the rest of us today...

profrags likes this.
  6. Adrianfish

Adrianfish Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    cool i was kind of looking for a new modpack to play i will have to try this one out.

7. neronix17

neronix17 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    Be sure to check out all of spawn, even the roof has a nice visual feature to it :p

Standard practice on forums (not this one specifically, no idea for here) for announcements to be written and proof read, etc in a private location before being moved to a public viewable location, I'd assume that's what happens here and that's likely when it was written up originally. Can't say for sure, but it's a logical assumption.

8. ImJinx

ImJinx Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    I just squealed so loud... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!

9. Darkcrafter92

Darkcrafter92 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    Yay, time to test it as soon as possible !

10. IsHayden

IsHayden Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    I will for sure try this pack out, this looks amazing!

11. Asapps

Asapps Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    WHAT? This is available???? I thought it was still being worked on. OMG!