1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

~Invalid The future of MyM

Discussion in 'Monetization Suggestions' started by Thetobi47, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Thetobi47

Thetobi47 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    Suggestion Title:
    The future of MyM
    Short Description:
    idea about perks and kits
    Long Description:
    idk if this will work but what other servers do that i have played on is they have to options on how to get the same perks and kit and that is
    1.you can drop money to get it right then and there or
    2.the same perks and ranks can be given to any player with enough votes as they play
    so for example lets say i pay 100 for the high end perks and ranks but the other person wants the same but can not get it the same way that is where voting comes in to play more so if we get 60 credits a day for voting let say the first rank will be 500 and as the ranks get higher so do the amounts of credits needed to buy a higher rank idk if this will help but i do hope to see MYM keep going and alive​

2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    12:03 AM
    Unfortunately this isn't in compliance with the guidelines given by mojang. What servers are you referring to?

3. Thetobi47

Local Time:
    idk it been such a long time i have not played on them for ever so i would not know but ill try to think of something else
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 3, 2017, Original Post Date: Nov 3, 2017 ---
    another loophole I found is you can still sell permissions and items using a point system instead of actual money. The points are earned in game and everyone who does register are able to get and use points

4. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    This is only allowed if said points can not be bought or boosted in any way for money.

5. Thetobi47

Local Time:
    the only why i know how to get them is by voting ill try to find a server that can do this but u can set it up to when u vote you yet points instead of credits ill try my best to find you somthing like that i have been on other servers like this but i dont remember what server so ill try to find one like it and inform you when i can
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 4, 2017, Original Post Date: Nov 4, 2017 ---
    also i did some looking into the new ELUA and it looks like the number one thing that is bugging them is perks and ranks you can buy for money as well as a few highlights that are you can't restrict access to any part of a server, and you can't offer perks that change game mechanics for just donators (e.g. special kits just for donators, normal players must have a chance of getting them) where voting points can help you the player votes gets 10-999 points on what you think is fair they can then use the points to get the same perks and ranks as any one can on the server without donation needed every one can get the same perks and ranks there is no money involved and every one is now on the same playing field this may not work im realy trying my best to find you a way out of this as fast as i can i me and my friends love ur server and never had any thing bad to say about it i do hope this will help or point you in the right direction to finding a way out of this best of luck my friend and keep up the great work =)
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 4, 2017 ---
    http://www.devcoftb.com/helppoints# here is the point info

6. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
  7. Thetobi47

Local Time:
    ya i did see that but maby you guys can come up with a better way to get them idk i just hope this hleps
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 5, 2017 ---
    the only other way you can get them on that server is voting are by playing for a good amount of time and if you do it that way just take out the pay for points thing i dont know how you guys will be able to make money that way witch make it harder for me to help you guys

8. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Why is this public

9. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Because every suggestion now is, whether valid or invalid.