1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Thermal Expansion Satchel's on banned list.

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by tandiian, Mar 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tandiian

tandiian New Member

Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    I created a Thermal Expansion Resonant Satchel today, full crafting from the Satchel to Resonant Satchel with no warnings that the item was banned, i then enchanted the bag to gain the Holding and Soulbound Enchants, still no warning that it was banned, i right click it to open it and put several tools and blocks i had in my inventory so i could return to mining and I and the chat popup of Banned: ThermalEcpansion_Satchel Reasion: Not Specified, i have checked the /banneditems list and its not shown, i was wonding if this was a known bug or an actual banned item. if it is a banned item, what part of the crafting/enchanting of this item is banned.

If only the enchanted part of this item is banned could you help me unenchant it or revert it to a point that is allowed?

2. Matryoshika

Matryoshika Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    The whole item is currently banned, as previously, there were several issues with them, like destroying any items put into them, or turning valuable items to other, unvaluable blocks.

There has been an update though recently, so I'll probably make my way over to DW20, to check if the issue still persists after the update.

If the issue is gone, then we'll unban the satchels :D

3. tandiian

tandiian New Member

Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    Thank you much, my main problem is that i was able to craft it as a whole with the enchants to finish it off before i got the warning that it was banned.

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    Closed - Answered/Solved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.