1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This week on MYM #115

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by dubhnoir, Aug 15, 2022.

1. dubhnoir

dubhnoir Community Coordinator

Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    [​IMG]

Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone is still enjoying their holidays!
    We have shut down our Techopolis server and are replacing it with ATM7, our first 1.18 modded server!

Weekly Top Voters:

Let's give a round of applause to our top voters for last week, your rewards have been sent off already.

[​IMG] = LordEreh
    [​IMG] = Xyoflight
    [​IMG] = Sikeslayer

If you would like to learn what the rewards are for being a top weekly, or monthly voter, you can check those out on our Wiki.

Management Team Announcements:

Our Management team would like to invite you to join our team. We are looking for people who are eager to help out and make MYM better. You can fill out an application here.

We are also looking for builders. Each new server gets a custom spawn and would like your help making them and potentially new event builds. You can fill out an application for that here.

Threads to Watch:

-Vanilla 1.18.2 Server Suggestions thread
    -Naming Iron block chunkloaders thread
    -Server Status Page thread
    -Command to force claim reset thread
    -Server Status Page thread

Admin Corner:

Divine Journey 2
    • Fixed an issue with the woodland mansion locator token item in the pack not having permission to work properly.

McEternal
    • Disabled a patch that was trying to load Journey Map when it is not present

Stoneblock 2
    • Patched an issue where picking up a Anti-barrel from Yabba with a Chest Transporter was also dropping the barrel
    Global
    • Added patron friendpass alias friendpass <playername
    • Patched Tinker's Complement mod to fix a chisel dupe & applied it to all servers
    • Patched Mekanism mod to fix a chunk unload dupe & applied it to all servers

Outro

That’s all for this update, happy gaming~

Last edited: Aug 15, 2022
    mrminesheeps likes this.
  2. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    Vanilla server when we were promised a vanilla server once 1.19 was released lol

3. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    We will be doing a vanilla 1.19 server. But like with other major versions, they tend to get a few releases shortly after and we want to make sure when we do put one up, nothing major changes for a while.

And before anyone asks, yes, we know about the whole Microsoft report/ban system, and we will do what is best for our server with regards to 1.9 servers.

4. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    Just never use 1.19.1+ version so there is no chat report

#SaveMinecraft

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
  5. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    We will most likely be using the most recent version. And I would ask that you stop bringing the chat report up in everything. We have heard you and will do what is best for MYM.

JessTheGreat and Cantiel like this.
  6. LordEreh

Local Time:
  7. Jaytuple

Jaytuple Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I would think the official discussion would have put an end to this. To quote Hanover:

8. LordEreh

Local Time:
    @Jaytuple where did you come from?

You said to not do thing but same time you do the same! I thought discussion was put the end with Hano closing thread about that matter.
    At least here on MyM.

#SaveMinecraft

P.S.
    Maybe its good thing to quote the Hano in next TWoM to assure concerned players chat report "feature" will not affect MyM at all?(till you get banned somewhere else)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
  9. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    Was some part of this unclear? It's already been discussed in detail, and now it is up to the Admins and Managers.

XoCynner likes this.
  10. Jaytuple

Jaytuple Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hello again :D I'm very active on the forums when I do play. I usually refresh the 'new posts' tab every half hour or so when I'm playing. I'd hate to miss anything going on!

SovereignEternal likes this.