1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Week on MYM #13

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ElectricLemonade, Aug 5, 2020.

1. ElectricLemonade

ElectricLemonade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    Hello everyone!

This Week on MYM is NOT late...I don't know what you're talking about...life is not kicking my butt...someone save me! Just kidding guys! Thank you all so much for your patience with me in getting these updates to you! I hope you're enjoying hearing from the staff team regularly about what's going on behind the scenes a bit. But of course, if you guys have suggestions for the newsletter or would like me to include other regular updates, I want to hear from you!

So is everyone excited about the update and reset of our SevTech server coming THIS weekend? I sure am! I'm looking forward to playing the pack on fresh map! It's open to everyone starting August 9th so come on over and join us!

So who won top voters of the month?! Let's find out!

1st Place: @_WickedHunter_ with 206 votes
    2nd Place: @XYofLight with 197 votes
    3rd Place: @Aglarnir with 191 votes
    4th Place: @Raptorpea4k3 with 186 votes
    5th Place: @CreepersScareMe5 with 185 votes

Nice job guys! I will giving you your prizes here very shortly!

The Management and Staff Team would like to welcome our new Jr Mods to the team! Welcome @Willfon, @Newt_00, @TisasenYT, @GrayGrayWolf, @NotSoProG. We are super happy to have you guys join the staff family! We know you'll do a great job!

Admin Corner:

Global Changelog:
    • Banned Bottled Taint to prevent world destruction
    • Added EnderIO reservoir to Multiblocklimit
    • Fixed error with achievement unlocks and too many items being taken
    • Deployed MyMPlayerSave plugin
    • Updated Sponge to version 1.12.2-2838-7.2.4-RC4059 on all 1.12 servers manually.
    • Patched Galacticraft to prevent chunks being loaded when the mod checks for acid around entities
    • Disabled Ender Backpack due to stability issues.
    • Patched GameStages mod and created a command for staff to ignore stages
    • Enabled the option which denies chunk loads from neighbor updates again as it disabled itself
    E2E:
    • Removed questline related to RFTools Dimension builder as all items are banned.
    SF4:
    • Fixed another duplication issue
    • Removed a advancement in the Age of Power since the Sync mod is disabled to allow of completing the chapter
    • Set Nether and Overworld world border to same size to prevent Nether portals spawning outside of world border.
    Attack of the BTeam:
    • Added sign to spawn to exchange 3 Dough for 1 Pizza Dough.
    • Added sign to spawn to purchase Seaweed
    Stoneblock 2:
    • Updated Tick Profiler
    • Updated FoamFix
    • Updated RandomPatches
    MC Eternal:
    • Added command alias for ftb money commands and information message to /money, /pay
    • Attempted server update to latest pack version. Update failed. Will try again later
    Tekkit Legends:
    • Adjusted spawn Y levels of Shale. Should now spawn at Y levels up to 15 and be accessible for Frakking.
    PO3:
    • Fixed server freeze related to auto spawning of animated blocks
    • Changed player data files to only save when the server saves to prevent items being lost during crashes
    • Added hopper optimizations
    • Blacklisted MooFluid Cows from the Apotheosis spawners to prevent server performance hits and FPS issues for players
    • Added experimental change to BetterQuesting mod to reduce the amount of times the mod scans the inventory for quest items
    • Started testing of Tiquality: Info - Testing of Tiquality Mod | MineYourMind Community
    • Whitelisted graves in TiQuality so they don't need to be claimed to retrieve.
    DDSS:
    • Removed Teru Teru Bozu quest from the questbook
    • Patched ZeroCore to deny chunk loads
    • Patched HammerCore to disable retro gen which causes chunk loads because it doesn't use the chunk load event
    Infinity:
    • Expanded world border for Witchery's Spirit dimension to prevent players spawning outside of it.
    AS2:
    • Fixed Agricraft Journal recipe.
    Look our Admin Team had a busy week! And here's to another great week on the network!

EL

2. InsaniumIV

InsaniumIV The Fourth

Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    Bruh moment?

eyyy gratz to the new jr mods

Gabezetrainboy4 and LunaBlossoms like this.
  3. BenjiTheViking

BenjiTheViking Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    So many new members of the staff family. I can't wait to see them all grow up to become great moderators!

LadyRen13 and Gabezetrainboy4 like this.
  4. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:45 AM
  5. Shizucc

Shizucc CEO of "Shizo+ Inc." Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    Wait. Real life? Kinda cringe bro...