1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This week on MYM #141

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by dubhnoir, Feb 27, 2023.

1. dubhnoir

dubhnoir Community Coordinator

Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    [​IMG]

Hello Everyone!

Hope you all had a lovely half term.

Weekly Top Voters:

Let's give a round of applause to our top voters for last week, your rewards have been sent off already.

[​IMG] = LordEreh
    [​IMG] = Phearsless
    [​IMG] = _WickedHunter_

If you would like to learn what the rewards are for being a top weekly, or monthly voter, you can check those out on our Wiki.

Management Team Announcements:

Our Management team would like to invite you to join our team. We are looking for people who are eager to help out and make MYM better. You can fill out an application here.

We are also looking for builders. Each new server gets a custom spawn and would like your help making them and potentially new event builds. You can fill out an application for that here.

Threads to Watch:

-Vanilla 1.18.2 Server Suggestions thread
    -Server Status Page thread

Admin Corner:

Divine Journey 2
    • Regen the WildWood dimension and update the AFR template to fix some issues with the puzzles in the structures
    • Fixed a dupe bug with the Actually Additions breaker and how it interacted in claims

Infinity

MC Eternal
    • Implemented a new farmworld and updated the AFR template

Sevtech Skyblock
    • Regen a new farmworld and update AFR template to fix an issue with no Shoggoth lairs spawning
    • Adjust the MYM portal prices to be similar to what Sevtech has. This should fix progression
    • Fixed Nether not working on MyM Portal

Stoneblock 3
    • Fix server log output

Outro

That’s all for this update, happy gaming~

Last edited: Feb 28, 2023
    ViesSPR likes this.
  2. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    6:21 PM
    Lots going on.

3. MaraJade2

MaraJade2 Moderator

Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    Is there supposed to be a link to that thread in the Infity changelog? Because it's not a link.

4. dubhnoir

Local Time:
    Fixed. Thank you for saying, hadn't noticed :)

5. Jaytuple

Jaytuple Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    The forums have been buzzing more than usual lately, and the "Threads to Watch" section hasn't changed since March 14th of 2022, except to remove threads. The last update was from December 26, and even that was just to remove dead links. Is it possible to keep this more updated? I volunteer do keep track of the interesting stuff if needed! :cool:

6. dubhnoir

Local Time:
    will do some updating on the next post! Apologies for the lack on this area.

7. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    Yea! Stop copy paste the 90% of TWoM all the time!

Do something! Instead the vanilla 1.18 vanilla make a poll if we want 1.19 or newest 1.20 and what type of server that should be, I mean pve, pvp or pve with pvp stuff arena or som minigames too

8. dubhnoir

Local Time:
    Hi Lordereh, I'll bring this to other staff and we'll have a look into this.

9. Jaytuple

Jaytuple Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    This is something you could bring up in the suggestions too, instead of waiting for staff

10. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    You are right. I could do that in that old 1.18 vanilla suggestion thread instead here.
    In my defence I say, I didnt wanted to necro the 9 old month thread also i totally forgot/didnt knew I can make threads in
    Community Coordinator Suggestions/Feedback. I always thought its for CC use only.