1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This week on MYM #147

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by dubhnoir, Apr 17, 2023.

1. dubhnoir

dubhnoir Community Coordinator

Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    [​IMG]

Hello Everyone!

We have some good news about our network, the forum post is here

Weekly Top Voters:

Congratulations to our top voters for last week, your rewards have been sent off already.

[​IMG] = LordEreh
    [​IMG] = _WickedHunter_
    [​IMG] = cipcssssss

If you would like to learn what the rewards are for being a top weekly, or monthly voter, you can check those out on our Wiki.

Management Team Announcements:

Want to help out on our server? Then join our staff team! You can fill out an application here.

We are also looking for builders. Each new server gets a custom spawn and would like your help making them and potentially new event builds. Each build you do can gain you a special rank title!
    You can fill out an application for that here.

Threads to Watch:

-Vanilla 1.18.2 Server Suggestions thread
    -Server Status Page here
    -McEternal market suggestions thread
    -McEternal Sign trade thread
    -Claim plugin update info
    thread

Admin Corner:

Below is a list of new changes that our hard working admins have done this week.

MC Eternal
    • Disabled structure caching and dungeon protections for the Choco Quest Repoured mod

Skyfactory 4
    • Node 2 launched, addresses redirected.

Stoneblock 2
    • Node 4 launched, addresses redirected.

Outro

That’s all for this update, happy gaming~

2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:09 AM
    YAS! Im 1st once again!

And one last thing.
    @dubhnoir how long you will copy/paste the "Vanilla 1.18.2 Server Suggestions" in Threads-to-watch section? Does staff really thinking about launching the vanilla server once again when problem with proxy is solved and MyM can move to 1.12+ modpacks after so many years?

P.S.
    Can I ask other staff to please not respond my question because I SPECIFICALLY adress this question to our Community Coordinator, not you guys.

3. dubhnoir

Local Time:
    You make a fair point, I will ask our admins about this, I had left it on the threads to watch as I had seen some recent activity. I will reply on here as soon as I know any further.

4. dubhnoir

Local Time:
    We are currently still looking into a Vanilla server, but it is more likely to be 1.19.4 now, and it will happen with the stuff included in the network update. I hope that has answered your question. :)

mrminesheeps likes this.
  5. sp33draft

sp33draft Helper

Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    the are you still first after most then a year

6. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:09 AM
    Yes, thank you very much for answering. Could we get the umm... list of confrimed stuff that will be 100% in vanilla server, like it will be on bukkit, spigot, paper, what data packs and plugins will definetly be there so we could suggest new things. Maybe some polls to vote for stuff we want to see? Well i can make suggestion about that

Last month I dropped to 2nd place in monthly voting, go check the TWoM #146?

7. dubhnoir

Local Time:
    I will see what information I can gather about this. The poll is a good idea :)