1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Week on MYM #2

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ElectricLemonade, Apr 13, 2020.

1. ElectricLemonade

ElectricLemonade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    Hello MYM!

How's everyone holding up in quarantine life so far? Doing well, I hope! We've seen quite the increase in traffic over the last weeks here on the network! It's wonderful to see so many coming together to enjoy a mutual past time. Our management team would like to thank each and every one of you for your continued patience and understanding during this unprecedented time in our lives. We know that as humans it is very easy to take our frustrations out on those around us, and for a lot of us, that means our friends online. But WOW, have you guys really come together as a community and worked so well with one another! You have been so patient with our staff team as we learn a new balance between our real lives and our work here and we THANK YOU!

To our staff team, You. Guys. ROCK! The management team knows that things are just weird right now. And man, have you guys stepped up and taken things to the next level. We truly appreciate all of your hard work and dedication to this network!

So let's get down to business! This week is the final week to get your entries in for the April Build Contest! Go check out the post here and get your entries in by 12:00AM GMT on April 17, 2020. Our staff team is looking forward to seeing all the creativity this community has!

As most of you have seen on the forums by now, we are always looking for ideas and suggestions from the community. As a staff team, we are continuously looking for new things to add to our network but to do that, we need to hear from you guys! You are, after all, the reason we spend our free time working here! I've seen many wonderful posts so far from players and I love what I'm seeing! Each of your suggestions is carefully
    considered and discussed amongst the staff team. So keep them coming! If you have a suggestion, or you see a suggestion posted that you like, put in your two cents!

Admin Corner:
    Here's our changelogs for the week!

Global Changelog:
    Fixed absence command showing the wrong date

Attack of the B-Team:
    Removed Promised Land from Random Teleport whitelist.
    Disabled the WitherHits gene due to claim bypass.

Divine Journey:
    Server shutdown April 5th, 2020

Crackpack:

CrundeeCraft:

Agrarian Skies:

Here's to another great week on MYM!

EL

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member