1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Week on MYM #43

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ElectricLemonade, Mar 31, 2021.

1. ElectricLemonade

ElectricLemonade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    Hello Everyone!

I hope you're all doing fabulous! It's been awhile. I was hit with the COVID bug these past few weeks and have been quarantined to my home for what seemed like entirely too long. Thankfully I'm on the mend and getting back to work! I see you all welcomed @_Cilo_ in my absence and I appreciate your kindness. Do you like this format? I think it seems to fit quite well!

Weekly Top Voters:

This week's top voters are as follows and have earned themselves some rewards in the form of tokens/credits. Congratulations! Your rewards will be with you soon.

[​IMG]= @_WickedHunter_
    [​IMG]= @LordEreh
    [​IMG]= @SmashPotathoe

Nice job on voting this week guys! If you'd like to see the weekly and monthly rewards for voting, check out our Wiki.

Management Team Announcements:

Our Management Team would like to invite you all to apply to our Staff Team. We are alwasy looking for players eager to help the network grow! Check out the application here.

Threads to Watch:

If your country celebrates something and we haven't already made an icon for it why not suggest it. Please provide what the holiday is called and what it is celebrating on the thread below.

-Discord Icons thread

Check out some of these posts from our community members!

-B-Team shop update thread
    -Vanilla trade market thread

Admin Corner:

Let's see what the Admins have been up to this week!
    Changes made this week
    Vanilla 1.16

• Removed Dyes from /shop
    • Adjusted sell prices of Ingots
    • Fixed SilkSpawner permissions.
    • Reset The End
    • Added FarmEnd and /warp farmend. Please mine here and use The End as a Build World.
    • Reset /shop to have the full inventory
    • Added FarmEnd warp to /shop
    See you next time

Well that about wraps up this week here on MYM. I hope you guys have enjoyed your time here! Here's to another great week!

EL

2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    After So many weeks we dont need to watch to GTNH chunkloading tweaks thread anymore?

:dogeSadNoises:

sp33draft likes this.