1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Week on MYM #76 and #77

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by AoifeEnns, Nov 22, 2021.

1. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    [​IMG]

Hello Everyone!

As some of you are quite aware, last week there was no TWoMYM post. Some of you may have heard about the flooding that has happened in BC last week, which had kept me from getting home for 3 days, so I was unable to post last week. I made sure to get the vote stats for the week I missed, and have doubled up this week to make up for it. I hope everyone else has been safe.

Weekly Top Voters:

Let's give a round of applause to our top voters for the last 2 weeks, your rewards have been sent off already.

This Week #76
    [​IMG] = LordEreh
    [​IMG] = XYofLight
    [​IMG] = Kruzfarhen

This Week #77
    [​IMG] = LordEreh
    [​IMG] = XYofLight
    [​IMG] = Chen_NdG

If you would like to learn what the rewards are for being a top weekly, or monthly voter, you can check those out on our Wiki.

Management Team Announcements:

Our Management team would like to invite you to join our team. We are looking for people who are eager to help out and make MYM better. You can fill out an application here.

We are also looking for builders. Each new server gets a custom spawn and would like your help making them and potentially new event builds. You can fill out an application for that here.

Threads to Watch:

-Possible Community Event Idea thread
    -Command to force claim reset thread
    -Server Status Page thread

Admin Corner:

Let's take a look at what the admin team has been busy with this week.

Global
    • Unbanned Tinker's Construct Glowball
    • Restricted equipping of Glowballs near claims.
    Divine Journey 2
    • Disable VanillaFix mod server-side to prevent a bunch of errors causing server performance issues
    • Performance Tweaks
      • Fixed issues with certain plugins connections to our databases. Errors go Bye-Bye!
      • Fixed an issue with Bibliocraft spamming console when certain items from the mod were being looked for by other mods
    • Disabled all Bewitchment rituals that have to do with manipulating both weather and time
    • Regenerated Mortum Dimension to account for new loot.
    • Added Abyssal Wasteland boss Asorah to the Entity Control whitelist
    • Disabled Sponge's async lighting. This may help prevent IE multiblock crashes.
    Infinity
    Normal
    • New node launched infinityN3.mym.li
    • Increased world border of Runic Dungeons dim to 5000 to match Overworld.
    • Set spawn for Runic Dungeons dim. The Runic Dungeon portal should work as intended now.
    • Node 2 Shut Down
    • Pregenerated a new Farmworld with Biomes o Plenty biomes.
    • Updated Farmworld reset template.

Outro

And that's it for another week. Stay safe, have fun, and don't forget to love each other.

ElectricPoof likes this.
  2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    1. I hope no one gets hurt or died there, I didnt heard anything, in Poland we have our troubles too...
    2. No more lost episodes! Yay!
    3. I won 2 weeks? 0.0
    4. Any updates about repairing OW in Infinity N3? We talked with Gabe on server and Hano&Aido on discord... People on server are uncertain about that situation and dont know what to do. Some1 even dont want to build base bc who know he must build it once again soon...
    Don't keep us in suspense! Please!

ElectricPoof likes this.