1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Week on MYM #84

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by AoifeEnns, Jan 11, 2022.

1. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    [​IMG]

Hello Everyone!

I know, I know, this post is late, but at least it is getting posted on the correct day, for me. I know there has been some crazy weather around the world, so hope everyone is staying safe out there.

Weekly Top Voters:

Let's give a round of applause to our top voters for the last week, your rewards have been sent off already.

[​IMG] = LordEreh
    [​IMG] = ElectricPoof
    [​IMG] = TaMoBiDa

If you would like to learn what the rewards are for being a top weekly, or monthly voter, you can check those out on our Wiki.

Management Team Announcements:

Our Management team would like to invite you to join our team. We are looking for people who are eager to help out and make MYM better. You can fill out an application here.

We are also looking for builders. Each new server gets a custom spawn and would like your help making them and potentially new event builds. You can fill out an application for that here.

Threads to Watch:

-Enable 1-hour AFK kick for donors on full servers thread
    -Naming Iron block chunkloaders thread
    -Server Status Page thread
    -Possible Community Event Idea thread
    -Command to force claim reset thread
    -Server Status Page thread

Admin Corner:

Let's take a look at what the admin team has been busy with this week.

Global
    • Update Sponge to 1.12.2-2838-7.4.7 to fix some issues and patch another exploit
    • Updated LuckPerms
    • Downgrade LuckPerms for the time being to fix home counts
    Agrarian Skies 2
    • Fixed questbooks being empty. May be some rollback.
    Project Ozone 3
    Normal and Kappa
    • Added spawn egg for Antlion Overlord. Recipe in spawn area.
    MC Eternal
    • Updated MOTD for the server to let players know the packmode is normal and not classic
    • Added recipe for Nether Phosphorous Ore. Check /spawn for the recipe and ingredients.

Outro

And that's it for another week. Stay safe, have fun, and don't forget to love each other.

IsHayden and ElectricPoof like this.