1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Week on MYM #93

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by AoifeEnns, Mar 14, 2022.

1. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    [​IMG]

Hello Everyone!

Happy Pi Day to the nerds, or those who wanted an excuse to eat pie!

Weekly Top Voters:

Let's give a round of applause to our top voters for last week, your rewards have been sent off already.

[​IMG] = LordEreh
    [​IMG] = Draeconics
    [​IMG] = evilduckie

If you would like to learn what the rewards are for being a top weekly, or monthly voter, you can check those out on our Wiki.

Management Team Announcements:

Our Management team would like to invite you to join our team. We are looking for people who are eager to help out and make MYM better. You can fill out an application here.

We are also looking for builders. Each new server gets a custom spawn and would like your help making them and potentially new event builds. You can fill out an application for that here.

Threads to Watch:

-Vanilla 1.18.2 Server Suggestions thread
    -Enable 1-hour AFK kick for donors on full servers thread
    -Naming Iron block chunkloaders thread
    -Server Status Page thread
    -Command to force claim reset thread
    -Server Status Page thread

Admin Corner:

Let's take a look at what the admin team has been busy with this week.

Global
    MyMChunkManager
    • Chunk loaders will now be removed if the block no longer matches
    • Fixed chunk loaders not working for players who haven't placed a chunk loader before
    • Banned the Item Allocator for multiple duplication bugs
    • Fixed an issue with the Item Allocator ban also banning several other items from Thermal Expansion
    Divine Journey 2
    • Change EnderIO's sleepBetweenFailedTries config to help with server performance.
    • Removed quest "Chunks not chunky enough yet" because it requires a banned item.
    • Removed the quest "Up, down, up, down, up, down..." in Galacticraft section due to the Hydraulic Platform being banned.
    Galactic Science
    • Removed world border for IO. This should solve any issues with rockets landing there.
    Infinity
    Normal
    • Reset Forestry backpacks config to fix backpacks
    • Reset RFTools config to fix spawning of several mobs in the rftools spawner
    MC Eternal
    • Added the Emptiness dim to MyM Portal. cost is 1 stack of Thaumic Augmentation's Void Stone.
    • Unbanned Ender Backpacks. Please report any NBT related crash issues.
    SevTech Ages
    • Added the ability to buy Omothol Ghoul flesh at spawn
    • Fixed the duplicated Abyssal Wastelands entries in the MYM Portal
    Vanilla 1.16 mcMMO
    • Server Shutdown 12/3/2022

Outro

And that's it for another week. Stay safe, have fun, and don't forget to love each other.

ElectricPoof likes this.
  2. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    Now it's only a matter of time before I can do stupid stuff in 1.18 on a MyM server! lol...

3. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    i thought Lira... yAoieifeefee... @[spacebar]AoifeEnns would add threads about vanilla into Threads to watch:

Kinda wanted to look at them to check estimated day of lauch Aido once said... no i must search it up...
    [​IMG]

4. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    That is my mistake, I will get that added to the main thread. I had a lot on my mind on Monday, so I missed that one.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2022
    mrminesheeps likes this.