1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Tinkers bug

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by CreateInc, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CreateInc

CreateInc Active Member

Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    Hello,

Wehn casting molten copper in a gear (timkers smeltery) it makes Forestry copper gears instead of tinkers, it happend 3 times. quite annoying & it doesnt make sense. nor the recipe is any close to being the same.

Is this a bug or no?

2. Tinkers got no gears of its own, at least none that I know of. Are you talking about the thermal expansion copper gears?

3. Emrys720

Emrys720 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    It's something to do with the pack. The thermal gears get replaced, but are still usable in place of the thermal expansion ones. Sometimes the crafted item doesn't show up in the GUI for the table, but if you click the space, it will craft the item. Not sure why it's that way, but it works overall.

4. CreateInc

CreateInc Active Member

Local Time:
    Yeah i meant the Thermal expansion gears witht he Tinkers smeltery. Wanted to make a early-game igneous extruder but now i cant cause it's not accepting forestry gears

5. Emrys720

Emrys720 Well-Known Member

Local Time:

I know what you meant; the igneous extruder will still accept the forestry gears. It may not show up in the crafting table, but if you have everything in the right place, and click on the empty space where it should show, it will craft. It's a visual glitch, and I don't know why it does it, but it works fine.

6. CreateInc

CreateInc Active Member

Local Time:
    Oh, didn't know that, alright thanks!

7. bigbluu722

bigbluu722 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Will mark this as done since it seems the issue has been addressed and solved.
    -V

8. santo04df

santo04df Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    un me non mi fa craftare il pulverizere con le gear della forestry

9. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Please create your own thread if you have an issue and if possible in english.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.