1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Trading with Millenaire towns prerequisite ?

Discussion in 'Regrowth' started by dailypeanut, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dailypeanut

dailypeanut Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    I was wondering if there is one, i have gone through several towns trying to sell goods to get the money to buy powerless pearls for thaumcraft but i am unable to sell to the towns.

The items are lit up in the "we buy" list, but clicking them or clicking in inventory, or drag dropping doesn't work.

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    There's two possible issues that would stop you from selling to them. Either they have reached the quantity of the item they want, or am item can be reputation blocked. More than likely they no longer need the goods you're selling them. The modds doesn't really do a good job of conveying the idea that they no longer want the item.

3. Broklyn_Datroll

Broklyn_Datroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    There is a third possibility, which I have personally ran into recently. Recent actions to resolve some of the inherent issues with Millenaire has resulted in many bugged villages and villagers. If you are far enough in the modpack, starting a brand new village might resolve this, which is my next step personally.

4. dailypeanut

dailypeanut Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    starting a new village will require me to get a new primordial pearl since my base got reset :) Oh will, so things will take a bit longer than planned, we'll get there :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.